More than any other time in US history, leaders today need to serve as sturdy Lookout Posts for herds. MIT’s Peter Senge urged businesses to embrace the value of–and the need for–21st-century learning organizations.
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization by MIT’s Peter Senge (1990),
- Blur: The Speed of Change in the Connected Economy by Stan Davis and Christopher Meyer (1998),
- The Jack Welch Lexicon of Leadership by Jeffrey A. Krames (2001),
- “Kevin Kelly: The Next 5,000 Days of the Web,” (TED: Dec. 2007)
- The Google Story by David A. Vise and Mark Malseed(2008),
- Googled: The End of the World as We Know It by Ken Auletta (2009),
- “Buffett’s Not Just Playing with Trains,” and “Warren Buffett Sees Strong Rail System as Key to US Growth” by Dan Reed (2010)